Topic: Shop experiment

hello friends, I have begun to create a mini shop plugin and added several features, but I ran out of ideas.
any ideas?

This is what I have done for now:  Link

For backend as usual:
user: demo.
pass: demo.

..::: Moncho Varela ::::..   ..::: @Nakome ::::..   ..::: Github ::::..

nakome's Website

Re: Shop experiment

wow thats amazing

1) add comments for each of item in shop?
2) add some shortcodes with new \ best \ on sale
3) add abillity to change prices from EURO to $ or something like that. ( like different currency )
4) add abillity to upload and use more then 1 photo in product information page
5) some hell connect it to users so they can have buying history and information also maybe they will be able to have % discount after buying for example for 100$ they will get discount for 10% on next item... so we totally need to connect shop to users

*Great job as always smile

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

I would love to have all that, but it's a lot work for a single person hehe

1) add comments for each of item in shop?

For this i need use one DB (Idiorm maybe) I have to look at

2) add some shortcodes with new \ best \ on sale

This I believe can be done easily.

3) add abillity to change prices from EURO to $ or something like that. ( like different currency )

This can be changed in js script, like language.

4) add abillity to upload and use more then 1 photo in product information page.

This also I will

5) some hell connect it to users so they can have buying history and information also maybe they will be able to have % discount after buying for example for 100$ they will get discount for 10% on next item... so we totally need to connect shop to users

This is what would give more work, remember that it is a minishop not a shop  hehe  but I'll try.

nakome's Website

nakome, you rock! Great work! Waiting for changes to test this plugin.

http://nakome.mapadesign.com/dm/shop/shopitem?id=1
After voting an item page reloding and i can vote again without showing me vote o_O
so its kinda does not work

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

I need to add the cookie or ip, and then  only vote once for product

nakome's Website

check admin panel:
1) add abillity to upload photo and choose size of it
2) when u edite an item would be nice to have an ability to choose between categoryes, not type a name but choose, like when u create a new item
3) add a visual text \ html editor smile

p\s dont kill me hahaha

hello friends, I have begun to create a mini shop plugin and added several features, but I ran out of ideas.
any ideas?

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

yes, I have to add the option to add categories

i kill you hahaha

nakome's Website

wow it's good job nakome. when this plugin will be released?

I'm not like them but I can pretend.

Thanks Ayandhani lack much yet

nakome's Website

Gradually updating Preview

nakome's Website

Monstra :: Maintenance mode
>_<
i login admin panel now can see the shop..
when i opened an item i click on 2nd photo but nothing happened it does not show in screen

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

Ups hehe

Monstra :: Maintenance mode

Only i created the body without javascript because it's possible that change more things

nakome's Website

14 (edited by nakome 2013-05-19 16:11:39)

RomanArt  test again and tell me what you think

nakome's Website

Hm, but I think it is important to track purchased items in admin area. Can you implement this feature?
Also, is it possible to run your plugin on monstra 2.1.3?

@nakome hi, I've tested your shop, it does the job and it looks amazing.. when you going to release it? plus if that is going to be premium plugin how much? smile

I work with eshops  day by day.. here is what I think about some ideas here...

@romanart
1) add comments for each of item in shop? for the clients/buyers?  that is completely useless
2) add some shortcodes with new \ best \ on sale completely useless
3) add abillity to change prices from EURO to $ or something like that. ( like different currency ) this is useless as well, as paypal will convert everything for you
4) add abillity to upload and use more then 1 photo in product information page great idea!
5) some hell connect it to users so they can have buying history and information also maybe they will be able to have % discount after buying for example for 100$ they will get discount for 10% on next item... so we totally need to connect shop to users useless - if he pulls out shop he can pulls out some live chat..how ever if user purchase something from him, he can email it to shop or after 1st purchase he can send some discount to the user by email..

Finally nakome made nice simple and powerful eshop based on mosntra. I wish this plugin to be released soon smile My idea would be to implement arability to check if the user really purchase money to paypal, so he would be able to download some files... well implement downloads to that eshop would be very cool smile

{code is poetry}

unborn thanks for the opinion, the plugin will be free, the only thing that will put a section to donate to encourage me to update.

still remains to be done, I'm trying to do everything without jquery, pure javascript only compatibility problems between plugins and gives more work, edit the script section, I want to put visual editing. and I'll put that save data before paying to have the contacts and so to mardarles offers and other.

big_smile

nakome's Website

Added Settings
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23834858/proyects/settings.jpg

Added currencies:

• USD US Dollar

• AUD Australian Dollar

• BRL Brazilian Real

• CAD Canadian Dollar

• CZK Czech Koruna

• DKK Danish Krone

• EUR Euro

• HKD Hong Kong Dollar

• HUF Hungarian Forint

• ILS Israeli New Sheqel

• JPY Japanese Yen

• MXN Mexican Peso

• NOK Norwegian Krone

• NZD New Zealand Dollar

• PLN Polish Zloty

• GBP Pound Sterling

• SGD Singapore Dollar

• SEK Swedish Krona

• CHF Swiss Franc

• THB Thai Baht

• BTC Bitcoin

nakome's Website

unborn wrote:

@nakome hi, I've tested your shop, it does the job and it looks amazing.. when you going to release it? plus if that is going to be premium plugin how much? smile

I work with eshops  day by day.. here is what I think about some ideas here...

@romanart
1) add comments for each of item in shop? for the clients/buyers?  that is completely useless
2) add some shortcodes with new \ best \ on sale completely useless
3) add abillity to change prices from EURO to $ or something like that. ( like different currency ) this is useless as well, as paypal will convert everything for you
4) add abillity to upload and use more then 1 photo in product information page great idea!
5) some hell connect it to users so they can have buying history and information also maybe they will be able to have % discount after buying for example for 100$ they will get discount for 10% on next item... so we totally need to connect shop to users useless - if he pulls out shop he can pulls out some live chat..how ever if user purchase something from him, he can email it to shop or after 1st purchase he can send some discount to the user by email..

Finally nakome made nice simple and powerful eshop based on mosntra. I wish this plugin to be released soon smile My idea would be to implement arability to check if the user really purchase money to paypal, so he would be able to download some files... well implement downloads to that eshop would be very cool smile

Maybe most of wht i said is not so usefull as u want it to be, but shortcodes with last best on sale is complitly usefull sepcially for monstra! it will improve design part, i know wht im talking about

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

nakome, will you implement tracking of customers history?
And add RUR as currency please smile

Added comments for products and store data before pay in paypal. (Backend not implemented yet ).
and if put coment and or buy a product send a mail with Phpmailer.

Preview.
write a comment smile

glebcha wrote:

nakome, will you implement tracking of customers history?
And add RUR as currency please smile

Hey glebcha today i search in developers from Paypal and RUR has not support yet, sorry  only those that I mentioned above.
the only way is to convert.

nakome's Website

nakome, maybe use database to store all stuff like history? And as for comments - maybe disqus will be better with less time to develop/
As for now - you did great work and thank you so much!

I create 3 xml databases for products sales and comments,.
my idea is make a mini shop like  GitHub shop.

Entries are stored in the database with the name of the product and each time you comment was sent an email to the webmaster and have the option to delete comment or put span comment like last comment here.

In sales before paid in paypal I save data with address and pending state and when user  confirm  paid, you send and click in state button to send mail that has been paid.( I have to insert more entries inputs ).

Things missing, but little by little, this is not Prestashop or Mangento is a mini shop ,because many people have to study to use this cms and in the end not use 10% of  this.

Is my humble opinion.

nakome's Website

Dear all is exelent could u please change "New comment"  to the "Add comment" =P

(с) Roman Art
So far So good wink

RomanArt's Website

nakome, great job.
Would be nice if you will upload your plugins on GitHub to get more contributions.
On GitHub everybody can help develop open source projects.

Monstra Loves You! Give some love back!